Read Me/Disclaimer

Read Me/Disclaimer: This is a non-political/socio-political blog. It's a running tale of my Saudi Arabian adventure, great, good, bad, and ugly. It is uncensored, and I don't really care what you think of it, read it or don't. I don't care. I did not decide to do this as a means to an end, but rather to document the means with which I occupied my time while waiting for my end... All that being said, I'm an American Expat in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The opportunity to help build this system and the salary that accompanied it were to good to pass up.-Geoff

**
"The views presented here are just the views of some asshole named Geoff, they are not necessarily the views of my employer, my co-workers, my family or anybody else. First hand knowledge and second hand accounts were used to compile the information. These are not scientific facts and figures. These views are not necessarily supported, endorsed or even appreciated by the KSA the USA or any other country for that matter and the author makes absolutely no claim that they are."**

Friday, July 20, 2012

Whose Reading

Checked my weekly blog stats this morning, looks like the United States is in the lead!  Followed very closely by Saudi Arabia and Pakistan!  I saw a few hits from Russia (I used to know a really beautiful woman from Russia...wonder if she's still mad at me...)  I haven't yet managed to penetrate Australia, Africa or South America...gonna have to work on that.  So thanks for reading guys, and for those of you who comment, keep it coming!  If you like what you read, spread it even farther, share it on facebook, tell a friend.




Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
EntryPageviews
United States
18
Saudi Arabia
11
Pakistan
10
United Kingdom
4
Mexico
4
Russia
4
Germany
3
Spain
2
France
1
Latvia
1

2 comments:

  1. If you buy me a ticket to Australia, I'd gladly log in and read your blog while there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy reading this blog.
    I am gonna share it for sure :).

    ReplyDelete